Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Itching for another tattoo

In my current collection, I hold these two beaut's:

It says; Love & Happiness (between two music notes)

Three little swallows flying up me hip (they look a bit manky, but that was just because they were new)


The first one I got with one of my besties, Gary, and a year later (a week before my wedding) I got the three little birdies.

I'm thinking of getting another one either somewhere on my back (in the middle, at the top) or on that little bone part on the outside of my arm (close to my wrist). So sexy.

It was certainly the truth with me; you only need one tattoo to be hooked.
Totally hooked is me...

(Photos by the talented Kat Forsyth, on my wonderful wedding day)

2 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

Oh wow, the swallows are really pretty

People call me Mel said...

Thanks thanks :)

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown