Sunday, June 14, 2009

The adventures of (the other) Eat it n Run


So if you haven't already gathered, i am madly in love with my two little boys. Luke Skywalker (Eat it) and Maximillian the terrorist (aka Run). Maxi is my little toy pom, and he is a naughty little shit, but friendly as hell and the most beautiful dog in the world. Lukie looks like Falcor from the never ending story, and he is a little maltese (although that is debatable), pure white. He is the most beautiful soul in the world (and so heart-breakingly pretty)

I love them so much, that i probably blog about them more than anything else.

I think I should change the name of my blog to:

"The adventures of (the other) Eat it and Run"

PS: i put (the other) in brackets, because my best friend Jess and i adopoted the names, and we also call ourselves Eat and Run.... who also have adventures.

:-)

The pictures below are of maxi with Mr Kouala the teddy, and of Lukie lying behind the little fence in our garden, both of them taken this morning.


No comments:

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown