Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting to know them stones, them Gemstones: Rose Quartz

I have for years now been fascinated by precious and semi-precious stones, and the energy they give off, with the resulting effect on our energy. I'm a hippy, and not scared to admit it. 

In ode of my love for gemstones, I've decided to start a recurring post theme, helping us get to know our stones, our gemstones (haha- I came up with that one all on my own). I'll start off with one of my favorites, for obvious reasons, as will be highlighted below; the popular Rose Quartz:

Rose quartz is a type of quartz that exhibits a pale pink to rose red hue. It is often referred to as the stone of universal love. Rose quartz crystals help bring trust and harmony into relationships and help balance emotions. This is the gemstone known for bringing happiness to the owner. Rose quartz crystals are also widely considered to heal negativity such as anger and resentment. In addition they promote all types of love; self-love, romantic love, platonic love etc. 

Rose quartz can be worn in jewelry- you can scatter some around your house- or keep one in your pocket close to your heart. All are effective ways of reaping the benefit from this loving stone.

So, if you feel there is more love needed in your life, get one of these babies, and feel the love resonate throughout your life. (To be used in conjunction with a healthy and happy lifestyle, batteries not included)

Rose Quartz palm stone


No comments:

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown