Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thanks Nadia. Thanks Lauren.


Thank you Nadia for sharing with Lauren. And then Lauren, thank you for sharing with the rest of the interweb; the secret of the PnP clothing. I read Lauren's post about the pretty garment she found recently, and as the divinity of my timing I happened to be in a PnP today.

Although my eyes did not see the beaut Lauren spotted, I did find these little treasures; they're little nightie combos with the cutest little sayings on them. For a whopping R59.90 each. Yes, i'll take all three!

I'm actually wearing my Happyday Cupcake ensemble right now. Over and Out.

2 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

Hahaha, brilliant! Those are so cute. This just in, Pick and Pay is HUGE for Spring. Ha! xxx

Jessica said...

hehehe. i L. O. V. E. PnP! Dude! They always have really great staples.

Mel you are a funk monkey!

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown