Monday, February 22, 2010

The Wonderful World of the Weekend

This weekend was fun indeed. Indeed.

1. Went to Kempton for a hair cut for the boy, and had lunch with Craig's mom, Ken and sis. Look at beautiful Ang with the brown hair! And mom-to-be gave us a digital photo frame for our engagement. Nice I tell you. Nice!

2. Had Sushi at Best of Asia after horse-a-riding. Hellz yeah we did! Words do not explain. So i'll shut up.

3. Went venue hunting, below are pics of the one I really like, name to be disclosed once I have decided to book it... can't have millions trying to get their hands on it ;)

4. Bought myselfs two Ellen Degeneres DVDs- this madam makes me laugh!

5. Sunday afternoon doggie walk. Typed in Recreation/ Park Destinations in my GPS, and discovered 2 new parks! Whooohooo my boys were happy!

2 comments:

Lauren Setterberg said...

Your dogs are so cute, haha. Love the pic with the DVD's. Fun times!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

great pics.

Must be fun looking for a wedding venue

x

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown