Sunday, June 7, 2009

Daddy's day



My sister and I always have trouble trying to decide what to buy my dad for fathers day.

Every time you ask him, it's always the same response; 'a hug and a kiss'. So i always end up buying him lots and lots of chocolate. Like A LOT of chocolate.

Which can't be too good for his cholestoral (Spelling?). So this year i am buying a little bit of chocolate, but in addition i decided to update the picture he has of my sister and I in his office (i think we were about 6 and 8 years old in that photo). So i bought this beautiful frame, and my sister came over today for a photo shoot, and i am putting this picture inside the frame to give to him.


LOVE it.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

flippen L.O.V.E - love it!!!
You two are two burning hot ladies that's for sure.

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown