I recieved a really inspirational email, and although all the points were great, i chose a couple that really "hit home" to share with you:
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
- Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger
- Burn candles, use the nice sheets, wear fany lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today
- Over prepare, then go with the flow.
- Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
- What other people think of you is none of your business
- However good or bad the situation, it will change
- Your children only get one childhood
- Envy is a wase of time. You already have all you need
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up