Monday, February 1, 2010

The Wonderful World of the Weekend

So this weekend was one for the books, truly... Not just because it was simply the weekend, or because I wanna seem cool. It reaaaaaally was one for the flippen books!

Ok, so for this feature I am meant to choose 5 things that really stood out:

1. Shopping with Jessican's on Saturday (bought myself some sick horse-riding gear, asem!)
2. Eating the glorious sushi at Best of Asia in Fourways
3. Meeting Natalie the well traveled American Brit who was our Sushi guide and all-round fun time
4. Drum & Bassing it at The Woods on Saturday... think i'm getting into hey..
5. FLIPPEN Horse-riding people! A real live lesson, on a real live horse! YEEEHAAA!

Me, I had too much fun this weekend.. hope y'all did too, feel free to share, i'm always interested/ curious about the secret live's of others...

Peace
My horsey outfit Our car-bar bottle collection at The Woods
One of the horseys at our lesson on Sunday

2 comments:

Jessica said...

1. See Andrew (and meeting his lovely wife Kristin) for the first time in 5years and nothing has changed.
2. and I know this is gross but up chucking on the side of the road on Friday morning cause I was hund soooooo bad.
3. Shopping and finding that super top and eating sushi and drinking sake - KAMPAI!
4. Getting ready with eberyone in my house. I really love that. Then Dancing Dancing!
5. RIDING BUTTONS!

Janine / Being Brazen said...

Sounds like a great weekend :)

Knowers of the DirtyUnknown