So this weekend was one for the books, truly... Not just because it was simply the weekend, or because I wanna seem cool. It reaaaaaally was one for the flippen books!
Ok, so for this feature I am meant to choose 5 things that really stood out:
1. Shopping with Jessican's on Saturday (bought myself some sick horse-riding gear, asem!)
2. Eating the glorious sushi at Best of Asia in Fourways
3. Meeting Natalie the well traveled American Brit who was our Sushi guide and all-round fun time
4. Drum & Bassing it at The Woods on Saturday... think i'm getting into hey..
5. FLIPPEN Horse-riding people! A real live lesson, on a real live horse! YEEEHAAA!
Me, I had too much fun this weekend.. hope y'all did too, feel free to share, i'm always interested/ curious about the secret live's of others...My horsey outfit Our car-bar bottle collection at The Woods
One of the horseys at our lesson on Sunday