This weekend was a busy one to say the very least.
1. Friday night started off at Jimmy's Killer prawns- Oh WOW. This was my first JKP experience, and definitely not my last. Tuesday nights in Pretoria= R100 eat as many prawns as you like. Oh, I'm there, with my hands in the air, munching on a prawn.
2. Then it was off to a celebratory drink session (for our engagement) with the folks in Craig's home town- Kempton which ended with a very tipsy Mel making friends with her lovely toilet ;)
3. On Saturday we went to the International Fashion Sale at the Coca Cola Dome. My wordie, did we only but see a lot of good deals. Amongst the beauties I found, I did come across this cool red Pember hand bag. Has totally changed my life; compartments upon compartments upon compartments! YES!
4. Again, I was on a mission to find the perfect wedding venue. Craigers and I literally spent most of Saturday and Sunday scouting for the perfect spot. Found this lovely lovely and think it might just possibly be the one. Time to make the final decision, the time is coming near, oh dear.
5. For our Sunday horse-riding lesson, Jess and I had a beautiful outride with our wonderful Horsies... which was amazing. Only, my horse Smokey likes to be a little stubborn, and also makes me bounce a lot when she canters, but i'm learning - I was even called a regular cow girl... Ye Ha!
Hope you all had a glorious one too!